Sunday, October 2, 2011

FALL

I have neglected my blog in a way that I don't know if it will forgive me. It even made me log in in twice just to make sure it was really me. The blog took a back seat to a little thing they call the real world, but I have missed it so I just had to take a little time to make things right again! The job is going really well. I am learning more and more and becoming more comfortable every day! I couldn't see myself doing anything else right now! I thank God every day for giving me this opportunity!

It is now officially FALL! Few things excite me more than this. I LOVE fall. I seriously LOVE fall. No really, I really really LOVE fall. There are so many things that make fall great: the weather, beautiful colors, football, the fair, birthdays, fall clothes - cardigans, scarves, boots boots and more boots - LOVE, and there is always something to do. I look forward to fall every year, especially October. It is always the best month and I think it would also make a pretty good month to make an entrance into the world. But, I'm not biased or anything. (October 7th - gifts welcome) Wait what? :) Just wanted to do a quick update to let the blogger know I am still alive! Here are some pictures of fall that I loved. Enjoy!


Ole Miss in the Fall - Its not all about winning games, right??




"For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete." Deuteronomy 16:15

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."
Romans 1:20

Happy Fall, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment